Check out our rules and agreements
These terms and conditions shall enter into force at the conclusion of the contract between you as a client and the Company. By visiting the Company's website and accessing the Company's service, you confirm that you understand and accept these terms. The terms "Customer", "You" and "Yours" in the sense in which they are used in this document refer to you or any person you represent, your representatives or representatives of this person, your legal successors and affiliates, as well as to any of your or their devices.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use the Company's service, and immediately inform us of your disagreement.
Legality of use
- 1.1. You acknowledge and fully understand that your ability to access the Company's service does not automatically mean that your use of it is legal.
- 1.2. To use the service, you must be of legal age (over the age of 18). If you reach the legal age in your country or territory of residence at the age exceeding eighteen (18) years, you can use the service only after reaching the appropriate age of majority. By accepting this Agreement, you confirm and guarantee that you have reached the age of majority in accordance with the above. The Company reserves the right to request documentary proof of your age. Your account may be suspended until adequate confirmation of your age is received if such confirmation is requested by the Company.
- 1.3. The use of the Company's service also cannot be carried out in countries and territories where this type of financial transactions is not permitted. By accepting this Agreement, you confirm and guarantee that you are a resident of a country or territory where the use of the service is not prohibited.
Service delivery. Termination of use of the service
- 2.1. The Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited right to access and use the service (without public demonstration of use), including all available materials of the service (hereinafter referred to as Materials) on your computer in accordance with this Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Provision").
The granting of the right to use the Service by the Company may be terminated (temporarily or permanently, in whole or in part) at the discretion of the Company, both with and without prior notice. After the termination of the right of use, the Company has the right to:
- delete or deactivate your account
- block your email address and/or IP address, or otherwise terminate your use of the Service
- take another action to prevent you from using the Service. After the termination of the right to use the Service, all other provisions of the contract between you and the Company and this Agreement remain in force.
The granting of the right to use the Company's service is also automatically terminated in the event of the following circumstances:
- violation of the contract by you;
- loss of validity of your assurances and guarantees under this Agreement;
- declaring you bankrupt and appointing a property representative or manager of all or most of your property and assets;
- Your death or incapacity;
- liquidation of your company (if you were a representative of the interests of a legal entity);
- Your refusal to provide or confirm the information requested by the Company in accordance with this Agreement.
Bills. Service. Transactions
- 3.1. To use the Company's service, you must open an account on the service (hereinafter referred to as the "Account"). By this Agreement, you confirm and guarantee that all the information you provide when opening an account is complete and accurate. You undertake to update this information in a timely manner if it changes or at the appropriate request of the Company.
- 3.2. By opening an account on behalf of the company or another person, by this Agreement, you confirm and guarantee that you have the authority and ability to act as a party to this Agreement and the obligations assumed by you are binding circumstances for the company or the person on whose behalf you are acting.
- 3.3. You have no right to use the account of another individual or legal entity without permission. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, the limited access to it by third parties and all actions performed with your account. You are obliged to notify us immediately in the event of a security breach or unauthorized use of your account. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for any damages resulting from unauthorized use of your account or access to it by third parties. You release the Company from liability for damages and protect the Company from possible claims in connection with such unauthorized use.
- 3.4. You can only open one account and cannot share your account with any other individual or legal entity.
- 3.5. If the Company has substantial grounds to believe that the account was created for the purpose of fraud, the Company reserves the right to cancel any transaction related to such accounts.
- 3.6. You grant the Company the right, directly or through third parties, at any time to make requests for information that the Company deems necessary to confirm your identity and the information provided by you. Such requests may include a request to provide additional personal information that will allow the Company to identify you. You may be required to take steps to confirm that you are the owner of this email address or financial instruments. The Company reserves the right to verify your data with third-party databases or with other sources, to require you to present your passport or another identity document.
- 3.7. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU MAY LOSE MONEY AS A RESULT OF USING OUR SERVICES AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH LOSSES.
- 3.8. Your use of the Company's service is strictly limited by the terms of this agreement (including the documents referenced in the text of the agreement) and technical restrictions related to the Company's service.
- 4.1. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly post, sell, license or otherwise use the materials for any purpose.
- 4.2. All materials, including third-party materials and texts, graphics, photographs, music, videos, software, scripts, trademarks, service marks and logos, are copyrighted, protected by trademark and property rights legislation within the framework of legislation in the respective countries and territories. Unless expressly authorized to do so, you agree not to copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works or use in any other way all or part of the materials.
- 4.3. By using our services, you agree to accept all the terms that the company edits or updates in this agreement by posting appropriate edits on the site, and by continuing to use the platform, you accept these terms and agree to future changes. Each time changes are made to the terms of the Agreement on this site, the company posts them on the site. All amendments come into force ten days after their initial posting on the site or the first time you use our website after these amendments are made (whichever comes first). If you do not agree with these obligations related to changes in the terms of the Agreement, please do not use the Service and do not access the Service, and inform us immediately in writing.
Limitation of Liability and disclaimer of warranties
Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for direct, indirect, unintended, unpredictable, judicial, punitive damages as a result of any aspect of the Client's use of the Company's service and materials, regardless of whether such damages are a consequence of:
- Your use, misuse or inability to use the Company's service;
- Any of your decisions to perform certain operations and any reasons for making such decisions;
- Accidental or intentional suspension or termination of the Company's service, its modification, changes. The Company is not responsible for the results of the Client's use of services, products and information of third parties presented or advertised in connection with the use of the Company's service.
- 5.2. In the event of your involvement in proceedings with a third party, you release the Company and its employees from claims, claims and damages (actual and projected consequential damages) of any kind or kind, known and unknown, expected or unexpected, named or unnamed, arising from or in any way related to such disputes and/or the Company's service.
- 5.3. You fully agree that you use the Company's service solely at your discretion and assess the risks yourself. The Company's service is offered for use "as is" and without any guarantees and conditions, both expressed and implied.
- 5.4. Some jurisdictions do not allow certain limitations of liability or disclaimers of warranties provided for in this Agreement. In such cases, the Company acts in accordance with the legislative and regulatory requirements of such jurisdictions.
- 5.5. In case of force majeure, our company undertakes to return the initial deposit.
- 6.1. You acknowledge that any dispute or situation not regulated by this Agreement must be resolved by the Company's management in a way that it considers the fairest for everyone.
- 7.1. This Agreement and the fact that you use the Company's service do not imply the existence of a partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, trade representation or employment relationship.
- 7.2. No clause of this agreement implies the transfer of rights or compensation for damages to third parties.
- 7.3. We reserve the right to amend this Agreement (including any documents to which it refers or which it includes) at any time with the obligation to publish them on the Company's website. You acknowledge that by continuing to use the Company's service after these amendments have been made, you accept these amendments, regardless of whether you have actually read them.
- 7.4. This Agreement in its most recent current version (including any documents to which it refers or which it includes) is an Agreement between you and the Company and invalidates all agreements between you and the Company that preceded this.
- 7.5. Non-use by the Company of any of the provisions of this Agreement is not considered as a waiver of the rights of the Company defined by this Agreement.
- 7.6. If any part of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable in accordance with applicable law, the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed void in favor of a valid and enforceable provision that most closely corresponds to the essence of the original provision, and the remaining clauses of the Agreement will be valid.
- 7.7. You confirm that you have read this Agreement (including any documents to which it refers or which it includes), agree with all its provisions without exception, have voluntarily assessed the attractiveness of concluding this Agreement and do not rely on any presentations, guarantees or statements other than those set out in this Agreement.
- 7.8. This Agreement does not provide for the transfer of rights or sublicensing by you, except in cases for which our written consent has been obtained, but allows us to assign or transfer our rights without restrictions. We may resell, transfer or assign our rights and obligations under this Agreement at any time without limitation and without notice or consent from you.
- 7.9. Force majeure. We are not responsible for reasonable delay or inability to fulfill any obligation under this agreement due to natural phenomena (natural disasters), terrorist acts, strikes, embargoes, fires, wars and other causes beyond our control (hereinafter referred to as force majeure). In case of force majeure, we may, at our discretion, terminate or suspend the operation of the service and/or cancel, close any open deposits.
- 7.10. The section titles in this Agreement are given solely for convenience and have no legal significance. In the form in which it is used in the Agreement, the term "including" is illustrative, not limiting.
- 7.11. In the case of the Agreement (including the referenced documents) being translated and provided in a language other than English, the English version of the Agreement takes precedence in the event of a conflict.
- 7.12. Your use of the Company's service is strictly limited by the terms of this Agreement (including the documents referenced in the text of this Agreement) and technical restrictions related to the service.
- 7.13. This Agreement shall enter into force from the moment the Client accepts this Agreement (including the documents referenced in the text). The Client accepts this Agreement by signing up on the company's website and opening an investment account.